Thanks to Kirrily at thepageturnerblogger for nominating us for this award! We started this blog for the mere joy of it and was prepared to have zero readers, so having other bloggers enjoy our content as much as we do is a pleasant surprise.
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
- Answer the questions we have below
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
1) What was your favourite book when you were 10?
Dee: I’m not sure about book. But I know without having to think about it that my favourite series would be Warriors by Erin Hunter. No competition.
Dre: Just like Dee I also really liked the Warriors series (and dreamt of my own Warrior name). I was also a big fan of the 39 Clues series because who doesn’t wanna travel the world solving a great mystery?
2) Do you prefer reading series or single books?
Dee: To answer this question I would need to actually read more of standalone books, which I admittedly don’t. So I guess the answer is series? Lol I don’t even know for sure.
Dre: Series. Because single books are always either a hit or miss while in series books I can always look forward to the sequel if the prequel didn’t do so well.
3) When is your favourite time to read?
Dee: The morning. Something about that sweet smell of morning air and the promise of an entire day of reading ahead of me is what I love most.
Dre: Before bed. I need a good book to help me de-stress after a long day. I’d rather dream about my favourite characters than the piling assignments sitting on my desk.
4) What is your favourite genre of books?
Dee: YA fantasy.
Dre: Torn between YA fantasy and crime thriller.
5) How has your preference of genre changed?
Dee: I have shifted to humans instead of cats.
Dre: ^@ me. I don’t search actively for dystopian chosen one tropes anymore.
- Be honest, do you judge a book by its cover?
- What draws your interest towards a potential read?
- Do you have any books you regret reading? Why?
- What book gave you the most lasting impression?
- If your favourite book was made into a movie, what role would you star as?